Ready, Set, Register
It's time to register for infant care, toddler and preschool programs, transitional kindergarten and kindergarten. (NOTE: Register early. Space is limited to availability and a student may be transferred to another school should space not be available).
- Infant: 6 - 24 months
- Toddler: Age 2
- Transitional Kindergarten: Turns 5 between September 2 and April 2 of the Academic School Year
- Kindergarten: Turns 5 before September 1 of the Academic School Year
MPUSD will host two enrollment fairs to help families register for our Early Childhood Education programs, including infant, toddler, preschool, transitional kindergarten and kindergarten. Enrollment for grades 1st- 12th will open later this spring with online enrollment.
Learn more on our preschool or transitional kindergarten and kindergarten HERE. You may also access the two required enrollment forms to start the process below:
Enrollment Requirements (Click here for more information)
- Application (MUST DOWNLOAD first before filling out the form and completing) | English or Spanish
- Fee-Based Application (MUST DOWNLOAD first before filling out the form and completing)
- Birth certificate of ALL children or passports
- Proof of immunizations (Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DPT); Polio; Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR); Hepatitis B; and Varicella/Chickenpox)
- Physical (less than a year old)
- Current proof of income
- Verification of employment and/or attending school
Our enrollment fairs have already occurred. Please visit the school site nearest your home to register your child today.