Resources for those interested in the academic achievement of kindergarten through grade six public school students; includes transition-to-school guidance.
implementation of the CCSS throughout California's educational system.
Approved on March 7, 2012, by the State Board of Education, the CCSS systems implementation plan is a living document that identifies major phases and activities in the implementation of the CCSS throughout California's educational system.
- Common Core State Standards Systems Implementation Plan for California (DOC; 9MB; Revised 30-Apr-2013) | PDF (Revised 30-Apr-2013)
Important Links for Military Families
Official website of USAG Presidio of Monterey and child care information(CYS Services)
- Addresses transition issues for military children( MCEC)
- California Curriculum Standards
- School Quest-Research future schools( MCEC)
- Assistance for families with ANY issue(Military One Source)
- Scholarship information (National Military Family Association)
- Military School Liaison Officer Directory (military K-12 partners)
- Military housing
Common Core State Standards / Estándares Comunes de California
Parent Handbook for California Common Core State Standards
Monterey Bay Aquarium News
Seen any of these creatures lately? We doubt it, since they live thousands of feet underwater! They're just a sample of the amazing, deep-sea animals found on the recent Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI) Midwater Ecology Expedition, which is documenting the effects of declining oxygen concentrations on midwater communities. Follow their mission:
SPAC Meeting Agenda for November 2013
Syllabus of Guidance on Behavior-Related Issues
Behavioral Intervention Plans